What you do your dating a girl everyone hate

I'm dating a girl who everyone says she's a loser (which she isn't) and I'm being treated differently for it. When we started dating all my friends kept saying need to dump her. She put up with a lot of crap from everyone (like jocks, popular girls and teachers).

She keeps saying I'm going to leave because of what other people (not true). What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either start standing up for her, confronting those who don't care enough to get to know her, with kindness and gentleness, or hunker down and expect it to get worse, until you become as much a pariah as she is, in their eyes. Personally, I would take some time, when the two of you are alone, and ask God to do something about it. Whether you believe in God or not, ask Him to change the situation and He will prove Himself by doing it. Just don't presume He will change the others more than He changes you two. It may just take some attitude adjustments on everyone's parts. Let God be God, and He will show you how much He cares about you.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes others can see what you can't in a person and you should take their comments into consideration. Give yourself a reality check. After you do that if their comments seem shallow and bogus I don't think she is the one you need to be dumping. Part of getting older is realizing who your real friends are. Some people just aren't who you thought they were and this girl might be bringing that out in them. If you truly believe that what they are saying about this girl is untrue what kind of people are they? Being able to let go of friends comes with maturity.

• Just assure her that its just you and her.and no one else matters.

• yes you can date her if you really love her

What Guys Said 3

• Be bold and stand up to those who says these things. It's your job to defend her honor, and right now obviously there's someone out there that's disrespecting her. Even if that means boosting her self confidence in something that she loves to do, or standing on top of a table at a local restaurant to profess your love, be a man and make sure she realizes that you're not going anywhere and that she's something special to you!

• let her know that is not gona leave her, tell her that she means more to you more than what people say. tell her that if you didn't like her you wouldn't be with her at this time anyways.

and you can always tell all ur friends the good things about her that made her special to u. and let them know that she makes you happy and you want ur friends support not their mockery.

• if you like her f*** everyone else you have to like her not them