How do I re-ignite a flame with a girl I haven't seen in a month?

About a week before my college released for winter break this girl and I had a fling. I told her my feelings for her, and she told me that she had a thing for me as well, but she wanted to wait until after break to actually start anything. In the week before leaving we spend a lot of time together, and I grew to like her even more. I'm not going to pretend to be the best at reading women, but I can't tell what this girl is thinking at all. I'm assuming she still had feelings for me before we went on break just because we talked and hung out so much. Now that going back to school is approaching I would really like to start a relationship with her, but I'm not sure exactly how to do so. I figured that the regular dinner and a movie date is the biggest cliché in the book; but not having a car at school makes it difficult to find romantic getaways. I know that I'm now starting to over think this, as is my tendency, but I really like this girl. Any advice would be appreciated...i'm starting to go crazy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to hang out again with you.