Is Dating Someone Older Then You A Crime?

This woman I been dating is 5 years older than me and she have every quality of a woman that this man need. Some of my friends and family members thinks I should date someone my age but I can't find the satisfaction in them that I get from her. She's well experience in how to treat a man of my caliber and she's hot. Is it wrong dating someone older and much more experienced than me? Is it a crime?

Most Helpful Guy

• An older woman dating a younger man is called a cougar while an older man dating a younger woman is called...an older man dating a younger woman.

Society is still pretty backwards when it comes to women getting the same respect as men; so screw them! It's your life; live it the way you want.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely not! I'm actually 11 years older than my boyfriend and neither one of us has received any negative feedback at all. His friends think it's awesome and some are even a little jealous of him. Do what makes you happy...don't worry about anyone else.

What Guys Said 1

• NOPE... why would you even think that? It's your life... your fam don't know the whole story... also- if she makes you happy... that's all that should matter.

• Thanks for your input.