Don't know how to kiss, is that bad?

Well, I don't really have experience and I"m afraid if I meet a guy that I like and I can't kiss, he won't like me any more. Any suggestions on how to kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• While I could tell you it's not that big of a deal, I have honestly decided not to see a girl after a bad kiss. The best advice I ever got (which I still use to this day) was just tilt your head, part the lips slightly, close the eyes, and go for it, and let them do the work at the start then pretty much do exactly what they do (but like mirror-image, if he tilts right you tilt left) and it becomes pretty natural after that

2 super important things: 1)try not to break the tooth barrier, don't slip the tongue past his teeth (he really not concerned on how long it is)

2)keep those eyes closed, it's not nice to stare

What Guys Said 2

• The best way always has been to keep the flow, to keep your mind shut for the brief moment.and just let the partner taking the charge, take care of all the other complexities. Inexperience just brings the fun part out.don get jittery just cause of that :-)

"A perfect kiss does appear to be a vital sign in a relationship, but that shouldn't deter a novice from not getting experienced"

• its ok don't be so nervous chill out , just go with the flow it will be great , sometimes when we don't have that much experience it gonna be fun and funny .

What Girls Said 1

• kissing isn't that hard, just relax and have fun with it. and don't worry just move with him. like don't make it seem weird and try not 2 make a big deal out of it cause that might kinda freak him out. for the most part a kiss will start of slow and that gives you time to see how the guys moves his mouth, and then when he gets faster just move with it.best advise ever.watch cruel intentions. :D