Am I just a booty call?

So I've already posted about my relationship problem with this guy that I've been seeing. We've been seeing each other for pretty much 11 months, and we are still not official which I'm okay with.

The problem in our relationship is that because he is so much older than I am he tends to lack time for me. He is so busy with work and meetings that sometimes he will neglect me.

I've grown some balls and have told him I couldn't be with someone that only has time for me when it's convenient for him and he did his best to juggle both work and me for a month. After a month it goes back to regular patterns.

A month and a half ago neither of us tried to make time or even talk to one another. We were pretty much living our own lives without one another. It was hard for me at first and then I got a hang of it. Just a couple days ago, when I thought everything was good and I can live without this man. He contacts me. He initiated conversation and got antsy when it took me awhile to reply back.

I briefly talked to my coworker about this as she knows of him. She asked me, "Was the first text something along the lines of wishing you had a merry Christmas and a happy holiday?"

I replied, "yes"

She then nodded and said, "Booooooooooty call. I think he's just wanting some ass"

I replied, "haha yeah maybe... but how could I be a booty call if I haven't actually seen him after these couple days of talking? I haven't seen him in pretty much 2 months"

She still stood strong about the booty call thing...

What do you guys think?

This man always has a hold on me, every time I believe I dropped everything behind, he'll come running back for me. Once I come back, he'll disappear... And it's heartbreaking and toys with my head. I am clueless =( Help? Please?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that was a booty call, that's idiotic. People always mass text on Christmas to their friends and such... He didn't just pick up the phone on Christmas morning and think "I feel like f***ing this girl, I'll text her merry christmas." Your friend probably had bad experiences with guys to assume that.

As for the entire situation, the circumstances are making it clear that you 2 shouldn't be together.. Don't break your heart over him, he has too much control over your emotions and that's not healthy. Only if something changes (maybe his work ours or something) then you can consider trying it again. For now you need to back off and clear your head

What Guys Said 2

• Once you allow a man to have you as he wishes, it is next to impossible to get control of him. You are his the way he wants you as long as you allow him to. You say you got some balls and put him at a distance for a while, those weren't balls, that was a fit of frustration. If you do not want to be a booty call for a man, stop putting your booty out there! If you can control your own lust, you can control those that you use to get it off. If not, you will be the booty call for any man you allow to have access to your booty. You will not be able to control them, but you will be able to control you, if you choose to.

• Just a question about your icon...exactly what are you doing there? Looks like you're doing some kind of sexual act...

What Girls Said 0