What Are Some Things That A Girl Can Do To Turn A Guy Off?

^^ Self Explanatory but like what can a girl do that can make a guy from being interested to not

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Playing games (pretending to be busy, pretending to be uninterested, etc)

2. Giving other guys more attention in front of us

3. Being overly judgmental

4. Setting up insane expectations

5. Making reference to how you want a guy to act as being "like Edward Cullen" or any other ridiculous fantasy character

6. Placing your desires above ours

7. Tied with 6, making us choose between you and something we enjoy

• overly judgemental? like how? and how do we play games with you guys? cause I've been told I do that and I don't mean too and I don't really know how to stop, so what do most girls do

• Overly judgmental is thinking one negative thing means you know everything about the guy.

And I'd say "playing games" is doing anything to establish a power relationship rather than just enjoying someone's company. Withholding sex, teasing a guy, leading a guy on with no intention of following through, making a guy wait for whatever reason...

What Guys Said 6

• Talking about other guys and how much money they have, what a nice car theyhave, and so forth, that's the #1 turn off at your age, Ithink.

• yeah but what if its just like you see a guy with a car and your like oh that's a sweet car

• not really, I'm not putting him down or saying that car makes him hot I'm just saying that its a cool car

• Don't be surprised when he stops answering your messages.

• If you start playing stupid games with him trying to get him to "chase" you. If you show interest past normality in him, then start flirting with other random guys. To name a couple...

• how do girls make them chase them? like what do guys think is playing games? (not being rude here lol) cause I've been told that I do that but I didn't know that I did and I wanna stop

• Trying to p*ss you off with some other guy, or just ignoring you/treating you like sh*t, to get your attention or to try to get you to "prove" to her that you're worth it. Also instead of just coming out and saying something they beat around the bush about it or try to "signal" you and get pissed off if you don't get it right away. Or just a general expectancy that men should put forth all the effort in the relationship. list of generally annoying things not necessarily "games"

• Being a bitch.

• Get clingy. That will make a guy shut the door quicker than anything. Independence is hot. Some turn offs are common sense; avoid causing serious bodily harm, etc. Being really dumb and talkative at the same time is a turn off. No one likes someone saying random dumb stuff.

• can you explain how common sense would be a turn off please?

and avoid causing serious bodily harm..what does that even mean?

• I'm not saying having common sense is a turnoff. What I meant was to avoid turn offs, use common sense. As for the bodily harm, that was an example of using common sense. It was actually kind of a joke.

• getting clingy? like wanting to be with them 24/7 and like depending on them and texting them 24/7?

• pretty much all the guys here said it, but: Playing games is a major turn off. a little chasing is OK, but too much ruins it...unless you want to know so that you can make him lose interest on purpose, then go ahead and do that :)

• talk about other guys and always tell him how much he is like a brother too you

What Girls Said 2

• Show him no interest. Don't act feminine. But no matter what you do sometimes there may be people who are still going to like you regardless of what you do.

• here's one I learned from personal experience

If you don't have anything interesting to say