I threw up when we were hanging out!! Do I still have a chance?

I was making out with this guy I like. We're both in college and he's in a frat. We were both pretty drunk, but we knew each other before that night. As we were making out I realized I was nauseous and I didn't want to throw up on him, so I excused myself, went to the bathroom and threw up there. I washed my mouth out and put in a mint. When I told him I had thrown up he kissed me and said, "Well surprisingly your breath is great." I later apologized for it, and he said "everybody pukes." He didn't seem all too freaked out but do you think I've lost my chance? Guys what would you do in this situation? for the record we only made out, did not have sex, but I did sleep over.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is really funny. Sorry. Yeah, he obvously didn't care. If he did you would have been laughed out of that frat house that very night. I would have never kissed you again that night, but that is me. I, if I liked you, would have still given you another chance tho. I had a similar situation where I was doggying a girl, we were both very drunk, she had an O and immediately got really sick, I didn't even get to finish, lol. But, I didn't cut out relationship off over it, so I think you are all good. Give the guy a call.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Haha well I have a similar story with the guy I'm dating now. The first time I drank with him(before we were dating) we were both pretty drunk and were making out for a while, until later I started puking.he stayed by me and helped me. Yeah it was really embarassing the next day and no matter how disgusting he might have thought it was, it had no impact on what he thought of me lol because were together now. So if the guy you like told you he was alright with it by saying "everybody pukes" and kissing you after, I really don't think you've lost your chance.

• Ah! what did you say to him the next day? I'm in a similar situation and I don't know what to say other than "i am soo sorry!"

• Lol well. I can't remember the next time I saw him after I puked..but it WAS awkward at first, I think he asked me if I had alcohol poisoning(jokingly) and then we just kind of joked about it afterward. it was forgotten, and we just started to get to know each other. sorry this is two weeks late lol but howd your situation turn out?:P

• The fact that he kissed you even though you threw up proves that he must be very much interested in you. So, don't worry about it.

• I think this guy must really like you. You still have a chance!