What should I do? I've never been kissed..

I've never been kissed and lately two of my guy friends keep asking me to hangout and makeout with them. In a way I really want to so I can get it over with and not look like a complete idiot the first time I really do kiss a guy, but I also don't want to regret my first kiss or anything.

What should I do?

Lets say I do wait, do you think guys would think it's weird or a turn off? or do you think they'd think it was cute or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. I understand the desire to do it, but you'll probably regret it. Your guy "friends" sound like they just want to use you because they know how you feel about it. Tell them to f*** off.

• It really doesn't matter whether they find it "cute" or a complete turn off. You want the rep of the girl so desperate she'll play tonsil hockey with the first guy to come along simply because she's tired of going without?I'm going to assume no. Yeah it sucks I know there's a a pretty big desire for some action, but trust me (or, ya know, don't) you'll feel a lot better about abstaining now when the time comes and your first kiss can be from someone you actually care for and who cares for you :)

What Guys Said 5

• They're not really your friends if they're pressuring you like that.

I'm a guy (21), and I've never kissed anyone either. I'd rather make it worthwhile and wait for the right person.

• Not with your guy friends..

• i'm almost 23 and never had a girlfriend, still a virgin

• women should kiss their husbands. not some loser type boyfriends.

• well those guys are major jerks I understand from a girls point of view that it might be a bit of a turn on but I'm sure there are several first kisses videos that you can watch and learn a lot from, and remember if your partner really loves you he'll never say your a bad kisser, making out with him is a lot better practice making out then making out with your friends

What Girls Said 3

• Well up to you really,

I haven't kissed a guy either, not because I don't get the chance, (because I do but I turn it down), but because my FIRST kiss means a lot to me. I would rather kiss some-one who is serious about being in a relationship and who I really like than some guys who I don't love. And I know I won't get my first kiss any time soon because my school is full of players.

But than again you get people who say first kisses are the worst or first kisses don't mean a thing.

I don't think guys will think it is a turn off just because you never kissed a guy. In the end my first kiss means something to me, but what does your first kiss mean to you? That's what you should ask yourself

• why would you tell them it's your first kiss?

people kiss the way they kiss. It has nothing to do with experience. That being said, I would wait because just like sex, the first one is meant to be special. Leave it to someone you like. Kisses with people you like are ALWAYS better honey.

• I think you should wait.A boyfriend would be willing to teach you and be patient.A random guy or guy friend is more likely to be judgmental and even disappointed.If you're concerned with regret,that is a huge sign you should wait.