Ladies would you date a bearded man? is it sexy?

Hey ladies. What do you think about guys with beards. Mine isn't long but thick. About a half inch. Would you date a guy with a beard do you think that its sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, no. I mean, on some guys it does look nice, but lots of times it makes them appear more sloppy and less clean cut. And regardless of how good it looks, I can say from experience that it doesn't feel great to be kissing a hairy face. It actually sort of hurts lol. But don't get me wrong. a little bit of facial hair is okay. It's just those thick, scratchy, scruffy ones that tend turn me off.

But of course there will be women who strongly disagree with me. It just depends on the girl.

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

Average Rating: Not yet rated!

Anonymous User (Age:18 to 24) When: 6 days ago

Views: 80 Category: Style

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

What Girls Said 7

• Noooo! I do not like guys with beards. It makes them look old. I like guys to be shaven and clean. I almost think that guys that don't shave their face are trying to hide something. Don't like it, but some on some guys, some facial hair looks better. Depends on the guy.

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

• What if I died it a beutiful blue. then would it be more attractive?

• I would. As long as it doesn't get too long then I love facial hair. Now if you grow it longer like guys are doing these days so you look like santa clause, then no. You would look like a rapeist. But a half inch beard can be sexy.

• I love 5 o'clock shadow but I honestly can not stand beards. It doesn't stop me from dating someone though. The last few guys I went out with had full-on animals on their face haha. I always subtly hint for them to shave it off though. Often they do or at least keep it well groomed. :)

• no. no offence. I'd rather not date. I prefer my guys clean shaven

• ewww

no

sorry

yuck.

on almost very guy it looks like you're a r@pist or something! unless your an old man, I don't know y I think this. A little stuble can be very sexy just not a beard. It's only cute on really old little men.

Average Rating: Not yet rated!

Views: 80 Category: Style

• What if I died my beard blue. I was thinking of doing this as a treat for women but don't know if they like it.

• I personally find facial hair attractive. I think a beard or goatee, or other facial hair is incredibly sexy on certain men. If it is well groomed, and you don't look like a wildman from the backwoods.it is very attractive to me.

• it all depends of how he looks but I usually like guys that shave every two or three days

What Guys Said 0