How old were you when you had your first REAL relationship?

Not like a 5th grade boyfriend girlfriend type thing, like a real relationship where you went on dates and truly liked each other? I'm just curious, thanks. Oh and how long did it last? What grade were you in?

Im in high school and haven't had one so I didn't know if that was weird. not that I care what everyone else is doing. I'll have one if I want. I was just wondering how old the majority of people were when they had their first relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 15 and in grade 10; we dated for 5 years.

What Guys Said 4

• Never had one yet.

• If I can add some diversity to the answers so far, I'm still waiting for one.

• Never had one.

• never had one

What Girls Said 2

• I was a freshman in high school. It still is kind of young, but we were together for almost a year. We seemed to hit it off pretty good at first, we went on a lot of dates and had fun. But towards the end, he started to lose interest and then I did as well and he got with another girl pretty quick. Ahh memories huh?

• junior year of college