If you had to choose one...?

If you had to date either a "talker" or a listener", which would you choose and why? And no, something in between is not an option :)

I am a "listener" what are you?

• Talker
  • Listener
I am very fascinated with the results so far. I never expected so many people to want talkers. Most of the people I know seem to love the sound of their own voice so I was definitely expecting more people to want listeners.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd choose a listener, because I love to talk haha. But If I could, I'd get a 50/50 of both too. Because I hate when people are quiet and I'm the only one talking. I have the will them to talk then, but I love when people listen too.

I'm a bit of both, I listen when I'm needed and I talk when well, I talk. xD

What Guys Said 4

• I'm better at listening than talking. Which is why someone to listen to would be better. xD

• Talker.

• Probably if you're a talker, then you'd want a listener and vice versa.

• Definitely a talker. But I think I could manage a 50/50 of both.

• Yeah nope I'm not a talker at all. I love to listen to people.

What Girls Said 5

• Predominantly, I am much more a listener so I would rather date a talker. I just do not mind listening to people talk, but not complain. Venting is completely acceptable, when it does not get out of control.

But it think in any relationship both MUST be about to play each roll. Everybody needs to be a listener and a talker for the sake of the ell being of both. I think it would form a more stable environment and relationship.

• I'm a talker, boyfriend a listener. But sometimes I wish he'd talk more

• I'd choose a talker, because I'm def a listener and would like to hear what a guy had to say without pressuring him to open up ;p

• I voted for the listener by mistake...I would rather have a talker:)

• a talker because I'm a listener