Are married moms really interested in having a secret fling with a college age guy?

OK, I have this buddy that gets all these married chicks (ages 35 to 50's) he said that most women that age would be more than open to having a secret affair fling with someone our age (were he's 22 I'm 26) Is this really true? Any input? I've had married women hit on me before, but I kinda disregarded it as playful and nothing more, but if what my buddy says is true, I probably missed out!

Most Helpful Guy

• He's dreaming. Outside of p*rn and myth, most married women are quite monogamous, whether or not they're happily or wisely so.

If women 35-50 are your thing, *divorcees* are whom you should be fishing for. The smart ones remarry slowly, and spend their 30-40s the way they should have spent their 20s, making them a good fit for you.

What Girls Said 1

• actually a woman's sexual peek is in there 30s to 40s where as for guys its in there 20s so this may be why.

What Guys Said 4

• No of course not. All the married women are interested in me, so hands off!

• i would guess true. I think there's lots of people in bad relationships just ready to f*** a younger guy at any point.

• more than you think

• Oh its possible alright...

But ask yourself this... Do you really want to be a home wrecker?