Why are girls willing to hook up but not date?

This happens to me a lot. Anyone else have this problem? And ladies have you done this? If so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I'm the complete opposite...

What Girls Said 7

• I think us girls get too nervous. Like what if its awkward or he thinks I'm weird or what should I wear and stuff. Maybe that's why.

• If they only wanna hook up with they probably don't think you would make a good boyfriend. They are obviously attracted to you but something is missing. Maybe they don't think they can trust you or you are a player or you don't have shared interests.

• Just keeping our pimp hand strong.

• yeah sometimes you really like the guy but he's not the bring home to mom and dad type.

• some guys just aren't relationship material

• I'm the exact opposite. I can't hook up without the probablity of a relationship. The last time I was with a guy he decided to play it cool and not talk to me for five days and I actually went a little crazy.

• Wow. I'm opposite. Maybe they just want to feel loved for a while but don't want anything too deep and have to be committed?

I don't know, but people like that disgust me.

What Guys Said 0