Is there any way we can go back to the first stage of dating after we had sex?

One night,I made myself very drunk so I can be brave to opening up to my crush.I kissed him,I was surprised that he kissed me back and we had sex which was not I expected to happen.Be honest,I seriously like him,so I want to take it slow,I didn't want to have sex with him at all.But I was too drunk(he was not),I didn't even know how that happened,when I woke up the next day,I feel really weird and embarrassing.I want to date him step by step,I want to feel the first time holding hands and everything...seems now I ruined it.Now we already beyond the very beginning stage,but sex was not I wanted.Is there anyway that we can go back to the first stage of dating?Thanks!~

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you start servicing a guy you have to continue it or he’ll start resenting you. You focus your relationship on sex so it will center around it. He will spend more time trying to get you out of your clothes now then trying to see if you’re compatible as life partners. Heck he may get to actually know someone else while he sleeping with you. That’s when you’re dumped. He’ll think he connected with her and you two would have just a sexual relationship…the only problem why you can’t hold him is she also have a vagina and he actually love that one.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him. (And might I say him sleeping with a drunk girl while not drunk... Oh the dishonour!) Just say what you just typed to him.

• Nope well not for the guy anyway you ruined it

What Girls Said 0