How close should you be after a month or so of dating?

I've never dated or had a boyfriend before so I am pretty clueless. I've gone on several dates with a guy over the past month and a half. I have a good time when we're together. Sometimes it seems like there is not enough to talk about, but other times it's okay. Is that normal when just getting to know each other?

Also how close do you really feel after several dates? We met online. Maybe it's because I am shy, and it takes me a long time to get comfortable around people, but I don't feel like we know each other that well yet. He is really nice, and I like being around him, but is it considered moving too fast to be making out with him & cuddling if we are just getting to know each other?

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on the person. Move as fast as you feel comfortable. With my ex girlfriend (we also met online) we were kissing on the second date and kept progressing from that every date.

• I would expect to already be making out with the girl. Sex should probably come within 2 months. Some guys might lose interest if you withhold sex for a few months.

What Girls Said 0