Dating people with Filthy Mouths?

How do you feel about a person you're dating that has a dirty mouth or the thought of dating someone with one. I'm not gonna lie I come from a family of sailor mouthed crazies so I can't help but have one but I hide it from girls I see as potential dates or girlfriends exc. until I see her tolerance for it. This is for dudes and girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a filthy mouth is trashy. I can date a guy who curses, but not excessively. It would be a huge turn-off. To be honest, a guy I'm currently pursuing dropped the F-bomb a few too many times when we were last together and it actually made me hesitate.

• wow I can understand that, if people cuss too much it makes you believe they have little to no vocabulary

What Girls Said 3

• it depends, once in a while is OK but cursing too much is a turn off. I curse sometimes though, but when a guy curses too much I think he is such a angry person or something lmao it scares me ha ha but say if it was while having sex then that's a different story..

• lol I see, cool response. I figured most girls would feel like this but I wasn't sure that's why I asked the question

• I like a guy that swears like a sailor. and I love the fact that even though I don't swear he still does around me, he started to slow down swearing and I told him I noticed it and that it was a sweet thought but not to act how he isn't. To each his own as I say. don't hide it. be who you are and if they don't like it you'll find someone who does, whether they choose to use those words or not :]

• As long as you don't abuse words like a 6th grader.

What Guys Said 2

• haha if a girl curses its a bit of a turn on actually, it makes me think she's down to earth and I'm happy that she isn't hiding anything from me =P I curse like a sailor to though so I'm not sure if there's biase there

• aw sh*t, I thought you wree a girl.. my bad bra, I'm slightly intoxicated again

• lmfao exactly, sometimes I feel my jokes aren't as funny without them lol

• tru tru

• i think its a turn off... my girlfriend does a lot, esp when yelling at her brother or parents