Why don't guys remember to text me? only sometimes they do?

all in the Q

What Guys Said 1

• well honestly when a man says they will text you later they wont... most of us are pricks only those that truly care about you will actually text you later. if they don't text you just forget about them unless your some kind of attention whore...

• mhm thx this kinda helps :)

What Girls Said 1

• Because they simply do not care as much as girls do, about things like that. But I think it is very rude and respectful when guys (or people in general, regardless of gender) say they will do something and later don't stick to their word. It shows they do not care or forgot. If they really care though, they won't forget. Try to find friends, or a date that shows respect to you and shows he cares, by sticking to his word. If he says he will call or text later and he doesn't, it shows he is a careless guy. That's it. And in general, I think girls are more caring than guys are, which is why they make better friends. Only your husband will be your best male friend, in my opinion. All other guys can't live up to platonic friendships with girls, it sucks.

• Sorry, typo. I meant to say "But I think it is very rude and disrespectful when guys..." instead of what I wrote.