How was your first kiss?

i recently got my first kiss we weren't dating but I felt the sparks .. but it wasn't the way I thought it be, it was too quick and by surprise lol but still romantic. How was your first kiss? who was it from?

Most Helpful Girl

• it usually doesn't turn out how you pictured it but still good in it's own regard

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't had my first kiss, and I don't think I ever will.

Your story reminded me of my first hug. She held out her arms, and I didn't know what the f*** to do so I held out mine and kind of closed them on her. I ended up hitting her face pretty hard with my shoulder accidentally, and the hug lasted for less than a second. I suck.

• aww at least you hugged her.. this reminded me of a time when I had a small bump on the bottom of my chin and my boyfriend

hugged me and almost made it bleed.

• Bleeding Pimple? That sounds like a great song title. Thanks. I'll tell my band about this one.

• haha that would have been gross if he poped it

What Girls Said 4

• I got my first kiss at Prom, we were dancing and it just sort of happened = )

• My first kiss what with someguy in high school I kinda liked. Was it special?Not at alll really..:(I had much better later on.:)

• its different for everyone

• It was nice, but I didn't feel sparks. His name was Josh and we were hanging out at his house. He was giving me this killer back massage and then he just looked down at me and kissed me.

• I got my first kiss when I was 19, and it was awesome. It was with a guy I liked but didn't know that well (he didn't go to my school). He obviously had way more experience than me, so it was really good. I don't know what to say about it because at that moment, it blew my mind.

• Edited to say that mine wasn't fast either; it led right into a miniature makeout session. Hit the ground running, I suppose?