In video games that let you choose between good and evil, which do you usually choose?

Good, evil, or neutral?

I typically go evil, then play it again being good.

Also, what type of games like this do you play?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only games I've played that are like this are Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes and Shoadow the hedgehog, and I don't know If Splinter Cell Double agent would fit in that category.

I usually go for the good first then the bads. I like the taste of evil to last longer. lol

What Girls Said 4

• good

• I'm getting an Xbox 360 and Kinect this month so I'll probably go good then evil.

• i might go evil

• I like to play on the good side :) almost always! but I don't play video games all that much, so I just play whatever I feel like playing!

What Guys Said 4

• I usually try to be on the good side, but that side takes more effort because you can't just kill the guy standing in your way, you have to reason with them. So sometimes I end up turning evil halfway through just out of frustration. KOTOR is a good example.

• In the first Koror it's easier to be bad, but in the second it's easier to be good.

• i don't play video games too much, but is there one where you could be satan? I'd play that game a lot.

• As far as I know, nope, but you can grow horns if you're bad in the Fable games.

• I typically play good/neutral the first time through, then just go all out evil on the second playthrough. The evil option is usually the more fun of the 3, so I tend to focus on the storyline with the good/neutral option the first playthrough and then just have a blast messing about with the evil option the second time.

Off the top of my head, the only games I've played that allow the good/neutral/evil system are Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.

• I love the Mass Effect games. I can't wait for the third. Is New Vegas better than Fallout 3? Because I didn't care for that one.

• Fallout 3 rules...! New Vegas is very similar to Fallout 3.But Fallout 3 has a better story in my opinion and it wins on the graphics side of things.

• I personally preferred Fallout 3, but New Vegas is still a very good game. New Vegas has a much better and more engaging storyline, along with a much improved script. The gameplay is pretty much exactly the same though, so you won't find much happiness if you didn't like the gameplay in Fallout 3.

• I eventually play it from all sides, but I like to make decisions based on what I would do given the situation, which tends to be slightly on the good side or neutral. Good with a dark side is what I am anyway. Games that I've played liked that are Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Infamous, and Knights of the Old Republic II.