I have no clue why I always forgive him - do I have a problem? hah help!!

Alright so I have been with this guy since September and he's a little rough around the edges so I'm trying to get hem to open up and such (which is taking forever) but he lies a lot and I caught him in a pretty bad one and I wanted to breakup but as soon as I saw him and went to talk to him well he distracted me if you catch my drift and told me that he missed me and I called him on his lie but he apologized and I forgave him and forgot about it. this isn't the first time something like this has happened, and I think now I'm just dating him for his looks,and um skill because I always forgive him but I'm sick of this its like when I'm with him I'm happy and when I'm not I wanna break up!? I don't know I think I may have a problem what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have the tendency to keep letting him back into your life, you have to stick to your guns & kick him to the curb.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• naw you are fine. you realize he is not perfect and you love him for him minus the imperfections and that is fine