Kissed my best guy friend.

So, I spend New Years Eve with my best guy friend and a couple other friends. Well we ended up getting drunk, not completely hammered, but sufficiently drunk. We were sitting next to each other the whole night and ended up cuddling on the couch watching TV. I don't think either of us was planning on getting close like that. The whole time he was rubbing my back, holding my hand, and softly kissing my forehead. Him and another friend walked my girl friend and I home, and before he left he reached his arm out for a hug, kissed my forehead, and then kissed me a few times.

I hung out with him the day after and he didn't say anything about it. It was a touch awkward and I could tell he was looking at me more often and for longer than usual, but our conversations were like normal.

Does he like me, and is just not saying anything about it?

It seemed a little too romantic for it to be just a drunk thing. But it very well could have been.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like you already know the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should ask what you want before anything else. If you don't want to proceed as anything more than friends, you should keep that in mind when you try to talk to him about it.

I think it's pretty obvious he likes you, it's really just a matter of how you want to proceed.

• Sit down with him and talk it out. Nothing to lose, if it was just that one night thing then you keep being friends. If not then you could date.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that he might be waiting for you to say something about it. I mean, you two are best friends so there shouldn't be anything that you can't talk about. & the whole time, I see that he was making the moves& stuff. So maybe he felt that he was pushing towards you too much. & by you not having an initial reaction the next day, it could be what he didn't expect.

• that makes sense. he's coming over tomorrow so I'll try and bring it up then. do you have any suggestions on how I should bring it up? I just want to avoid making it weird.

• i think he likes you(: