What would you do????

OK well today was the 1st day back to school. I didn't have a ride home so my friend said he would give me a ride. I told him he could say a while if he wanted to. I was just going into the kitchen when he came over and kissed me. I didn't do anything but stand there. After that we watched a movie and he kept starring at me . I'm so confused , what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him go with it, if you don't then don't fool him into thinking you do. Be plain and forward saying that what happened was a mistake and you just want to stay friends, don't be too brutal.

What Guys Said 1

• You didn't do anything? Like, at all? That's weird sh*t. Usually you either kiss him back or slap him, LOL.

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you & isn't sure if you like him back. Do you like him back?

• He obviously likes you. See where things go, but don't automatically assume you're his girlfriend or anything like that.