He hasn't called at all, why?

My boyfriend went to Vegas Friday after we hung out, didn't call before he boarded plane as promised and hasn't called at all, why?

What Guys Said 1

• maybe his life has been action packed since friday, and was thus unable to call you. either way, I would have definitely made time to call my girl, especially if I had promised her...

What Girls Said 1

• Ohh geez that's a tough situation. Hm..you say he didn't call..but have you tried? If so and if he hasn't answered then hopefully he is ok...And next, there's a lot to do in Vegas, maybe he hasn't had much of a chance..how long has a been there? But he really should contact you somehow to say that he won't be able to talk much.

• I've texted and called he is supose to come back later today, we dated in hs & juss got back together he's also a professional ball player so could he be testing me to see if I handle this well since he's leaving in Feb. to go play ball somewhere? *shrugs*

• Hmmm, this could be true. Yeah he may be testing you, because there will probly be a lot of that when he's gone. Whenever he calls, you should be totally up front and ask if he doesn't say anything right away about why he's not contacted you.