Dating and best dates?

Girls : What was the best date you ever went on?

Guys: What was the best date you ever planned?

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened awhile back. It was our first date, but I didn't want anything to serious for a first date, so I thought we could just walk around town get to know each other. At a time when I lived in NYC, but I still didn't know all that much what was downtown and I thought neither did she, so we could have a fun day exploring it. We met up about 11 AM and took a train, we got off at the first stop that we didn't know, and we walked around in circles, to the river and back, we went window shopping, just having fun. I think the two highlights were we decided to check out Best Buy and they had a Wii so I joked I was better, and we started playing, they had a character named Michael Jackson, looked exactly like him. We spent literally two hours there, just laughing and teasing. We finally left and we decided we'd just walk home. We'll I walked her all the way to her place from a place I didn't even know about. The walk being the second highlight, we got to talk a lot, really learn a lot about each other. It was a cute date, and I think I realized that I liked her then. She was cool, fun, easy to talk to, funny, intelligent, and of course very pretty. But I think that was one of my best dates I have ever had and we didn't even plan it out like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Just recently and since it was the Holidays surprised my date with a Christmas present before Christmas.. then a winter-light festival at a wildlife museum tour. Then dinner wish it could of lasted forever but good things come to those who wait and something more to look forward too. I'm sure there are runner ups but this stands out the most as it was recent. Planning a surprise gift and all really takes a lot from the heart and thoughtfulness so that's why It meant more.

What Girls Said 1

• Laying on the grass under a tree beneath the stars, with music- & him.

idk I love books grass stars music & the guy. So it was quite perfect & didn't cost a dime:)