Liking someone online. On this site.

Soooo. I kind of have a thing for this really cute guy on GirlsaskGuys. the only problem is, we live in two different countries. But we are seriously like perfect. we have so much in common it is CRAZY. CRAZY. and its not just one of those stupid things where you chat a bit and you're like hey, he's pretty damn cute! its like we can talk for HOURS, and not get sick of each other. should we keep talking and just keep getting to know each other even though it will most likely end bad? or should we just accept nothing with ever happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• is it me lol jk, sure why not talk to him I mean really you know as long as you know nothing is really gonna come of it so don't get your hopes up, but its always nice to have someone to just talk to ya know?

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose it wouldn't hurt anything if you feel like you can tell him, knowing that probably nothing will come from it. It's probably hurting more to keep it to yourself. So yeah like I said, if you think that you two will still be fine with everything out on the table like that, also knowing that it will simply have to remain an online connection, then I don't see why not.

• oh wait, I should have explained. he really likes me too, and knows I like him. we like each other a lot but we are sad we can never see eachother

• Oh I see. Well if you two already know what the other feels, I'm not sure what else you could do. Talk on the phone or talk through webcam?

What Girls Said 1

• End it! It will NEVER go anywhere with him! Accept and understand the fact that long distance dating/relationships NEVER work in the long run. They are impossible. I refuse to ever get into one, myself. If I were you, I would stop talking to him immediately, before things progress and feelings get hurt at the end. The closer you get to someone, the more you talk to them, the more attached you will get and then the harder it is for it to end, trust me, I would know. I think if you two can be normal friends, that would be good, and talk as platonic friends, but judging by your age, I think you two would honestly not be able to talk to each other and control your emotions and be just platonic, no flirting or anything more than friends. I think it's best to stop talking to him now. Send me a message though, I have a question for you and some things I don't want to say publicly.