If you could have any kind of super power, what would you choose? Why & what would you do with it?

I've always been a fan of Telekinesis :) I think it'd be super rad to move things with your mind!

Most Helpful Girl

• Invisibility.

What Guys Said 18

• I'd like to be immortal, some people say it's no fun, because you'd see all your relatives and loved ones die, but on a research purpose it would be amazing, because I would be able to carry all our history and knowledge forever... It would be kinda boring if the human specie got extinct, but hopefully I'd be able to save some video-games to keep myself busy (though I don't think it would keep me busy for eternity, but oh well..) lol

• Haha well it could keep ya busy that long. If oones around, you can go into the stores and get all the games you wan! and Maybe you can learn how to make games and whatnot. It'd be pretty awesome! Immortality would be way cool to see what happens through the centuries..changes and what not.

• No thanks. That'd be incredibly lonely and depressing...I'd end up going all emo like Edward.

Minus the sparkles.

• HAhaha funny one.

• I'm not sure. My first instinct tells me super strength, like Jim Powell's in No Ordinary Family. On the other hand, I'd have liked immortality and the ability not to go insane from it all.

Actually, my first pick is understanding women, but we all know immortality and super strength is more likely ; )

• Hahaha yeah, I think you'd be better of with those two also :)

• Well, I suppose if you picked mind-reading, you could understand women...ala, "What Women Want". *shiver* Scary thought. lol

• telekinesis because with proper use of it you can emulate the effects of many other powers--flight, super strength, energy blasts, etc.

not sure what I'd do with it...

• I would love to have Xray vision, look through walls and the like. I'd just drop little hints about what I had seen to the parties involved, so they'd wonder HOW I could know these things!

• Haha that's funny. You would probly be the hit of any party anyway.

• Mind read would kick ass... don't have to spend the rest of my life trying to figure something out from someone.

• Haha, then ya wouldn't have to be asking questions, since you would probably know the answer already, that'd be totally awesome.

• I can usually get a pretty good read on people, anyway, without reading their minds. I'm pretty sure that there aren't many people's thoughts worth reading, anyway. lol

• You can never really be able to read the ones you really care about, lol.

• I think being able to skyhop would be cool. Like, you take a step in a certain way and you can climb on thin air.

• Invisibility because I can do all the things I've ever wanted to do. I would use the power to rip good looking women's clothing off when they're walking down the street and I would feel them up. I would also use it to rob money from the rich and give the money to all the poor people I come across. I would use the power to do all sorts of fun things at school. And I would go and try to have sex with a lot of the celebrities.

• Hmmm...well, if I could use telekinesis to levitate myself and fly, then I'd choose that. Otherwise, I just want to be able to fly! :) I've thought about it many times, but that's really the only superpower I'd really want, and I'd be happy with it. :)

• I'd like the power to create forcefields/barriers at will. If you take a moment to think about it, it's an incredibly versatile power, and potentially deadly depending on where you create them.

• Being able to input thoughts into people and have them do things ha ha kind of like jedi mind tricks.

• Lol, hey that's also a really good one! Too bad we can't really have them..

• I imagine someone with that ability would get out of shape in a hurry, since he/she would never have to even MOVE to get what they wanted in life.

• Immortality or the ability to be indestructable (think wolverine or something similar)

• Ohh very nice! Wolverine is awesome!

• And then you get to watch as anyone who would ever hold any meaning for you would inevitably die while you outlast them.

• yep... But then you'd get over it and meet new people.

• the power to squirt feces in peoples faces

• Teleporting to past and future..so I can fix my past and knw d predict d future..

• I think tht would be very useful in many ways :)

• I thought so..

• Eh, yeah, but ultimately your life would be boring, because not only would there be no surprises, but then you'd have fixed all your life problems to the point of making it TOO perfect. :P

• Ide like time control, like going back and forward and stopping time. That would be awsome =D

• I want to fly, so wings would be cool. :)

• Ahh it would be completely amazing to be able to fly!

• I think fly with wings would be more fun rather than superhero, :)

• Wings would add a certain level of coolness factor to the flying thing..

• Me able to jump. not just jump like jumping up and down. but be able to jump from place to place like the movie jumper

• Invisibility...im a guy what more can I say.

• The power of having every power, like Cartman from South Park.

What Girls Said 10

• Great question.

Telekinesis would be awesome to have.

But generally, I would pick powers that were not 'casual' powers like being invisible, flying, etc.

All great to have, but relatively casual powers.

I would want to know, create and use worm holes to travel between different space-time regions (ie time travel), and control the elements of wind (it being the most powerful element)...And probably attain all of Thor's powers at once (so hard to pick one power of all mentioned).

• Thank you :) Haha It is very hard to choose just one! Even though I had Telekinesis, lots of people on here, including you helped give me more ideas to choose from haha. Traveling through time would be so amazing! I would love to see the world in the different ages!

• So, you're going for more dramatic power, then? Interesting.

• If you're going to be attaining a power, you've GOT to get a power worth your time. Go big or get out ha

• 1. The Power to travel back in time...why? to create the internet, facebook , the thiller dance, and tell Little Michael Jackson not to be so f*cking weird...Not only will I be rich but people will think I'm awesome..oh and also just to see if it was god or the big bang theory...

2. Travel Out of Space..why? I don't know to see what exists pass what we already know...

3. Transport to anywhere I want..why? no traffic = no time wasted

• Hahahaa that's too funny :) Maybe Little M.J. would have taken that very seriously. I think all your travel and transport ideas are all very interesting and it would be totally cool to see all of those.

• Wait...maybe somebody already DID go back in time to see MJ, and that's why he turned out weird? ;D

• LOL good point

• I would love to fly!I think it would be peaceful to just be able to soar over nyc and get away from some of the everyday noise.:)

• the power to make buses hit people I dislike

• Haha nice, I think that would fall under the Telekinesis category :)

• Ive alwaysshed I could fly, I had this amazing dream a couple nights ago were I was flying all over town it was so much fun

• Hmm see the future. Who know's I maybe can save a life or two.

• bringing people back from death, imagine how nice this could be

• Oh my gosh that would be so amazing!

• Haha thanks :) maybe it'd be someone you saved! It'd make a good story anyway hah.

• An endless cycle...and global overpopulation! lol

• Teleportation. I'd go so many places.

• the power to love and forgive, that will help me be at peace more with myself and the world around me I think.

• Hmm I like this, I think it would be a really good one to have.

• I'm sure a lot of people wish they had it, that's why there are so many self help books on it.

• You are totally right!

• Invisibility for sure!

• I would rob banks lol.

• Unfortunately, the laws of physics screw you over with that. You're able to see because light bounces off stuff and goes into your retinas. If you're invisible, light passes THROUGH you, so, therefore, whenever you're invisible, you're also blind.

• Or maybe everything but your retina is invisible =D it would be hard to notice a flying retina