Is internet dating lame??

like, is it weird to have an eharmony account? lol. has anyone ever done this? anything good ever come out of any kind of internet relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not lame. Computers are a part of everyday life. It's the norm to chat with someone online. A lot of people meet online. I met my boyfriend online. He's serving in Afghanistan right now so I can't talk to him. But if I never met him my life would be boring without him

• then why do I feel like girls aren't inclined to open up as much on here? like..they view me as just an internet guy you know? idk, makes me feel like its even weird to think of meeting someone romantically on here...where did you and your boyfriend meet?

• Yeah, here's not the best place. But girls do open up when asking questions. I met him on plentyoffish.com.

• lol okay ill give it a try, and you're right here's not the best place.

What Girls Said 1

• honestly its fast becoming the new way to date I have known tons of people who met their husband/wifes off dating sites

What Guys Said 2

• The only thing lame about it, is that it doesn't work most of the time.

• I wouldn't say it's weird, just another way to meet someone. Once you get face-to-face it's no different than had you met any other way.