What was you first kiss like?

mine was last night.

I'm 18. While waiting for a bus luckily we were alone and had a long wait so it made it easier to kiss him (We both were nervous). it wasn't as exciting as I had hoped, and I was pretty calm once we got started but it was still memorable and sweet.

how old were you when you had your first kiss? what was you first kiss like?

Most Helpful Guy

• my first kiss was when I was about 12. my good friend and school mate ashly lived next door to each other I had a little crush on her she was 13 at the time. I asked her to the school dance. she said yes, we went and had a good time I walked her to her home it was like 11 pm. I watched her go up the stairs and I said have a good night ash, she turned and said wait as I was leaving. she ran to me and hugged me and said had a amazing time. she kissed me on the cheek and then moved to my lips, to me the world froze for a sec. she said oh I'm sorry I ddnt mean. I stoped her and said iv allways liked you since the day you moved in. she said I liked you too. we dated for about a year then we both moved. I thought id never see her again but I was wrong abut 4 moths here in japan I met her again she's on the GW and I'm on th CW, she married now and the first thing she said was how was that kiss

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• My very first kiss was a dare, and I was 13 I think?

well, the first time, I had legitimately kissed a boy other than anyone in my family

Then my first actual kiss was when I was a freshman in high school, 15 at the time, and this was at work. I distinctly remember feeling like my lips had been sucked off by my boyfriend. That happened twice that night. I wiped my mouth and thought, 'I'm only kissing a Jewish boy next time'

• My first kiss was super lame, at the movies, blah blah blah. I was only like 13, too. Oh well...

• It was amazing. We were lying on the hammock on a warm afternoon and he was by my side. He told me he cared about me, how much he loved me. I was so happy and content, he made me feel safe.

He took my hand first and kissed it. Then he leaned in and kissed my cheek until his lips softly met mine. The world stopped and I was overflowing with bliss and butterflies. :)