I feel like we're dating but we're not?

OK so this guy like's me because he told me he did, and I told him I like him too! We say thing' s like hugs and kisses all the time but it's been a week and were still not going out I don't understand He told me he wants to go ice skating and all. Why hasn't he asked me yet though?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are dating if he asked you to go iceskating with him. That counts as a date. Don't make things more complicated than they are. You're under 18, so just relax. Don't worry about being all official and getting a boyfriend at such a young age. Guys have a lot of maturing to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say maybe he's a little shy as was mentioned in another comment. It sounds like he does like you. Some guys don't take the initiative to ask a girl out but expect you to know that you are official. To make things fair for you, don't be afraid to ask him in a polite and subtle way if you're official :) Its only your right to know what is going on. Good lukk!

• Maybe he's shy...you're under 18, some guys are slow lol My advice is keep the way it is, and don't try to rush anything...let him to do the 1st move...Good luck!

• He either wants to date your or use you for sex. Be careful not to be used, but be open to a relationship if you like him.

• why do you say that :O