How do you know when a girl likes you?

So I like this girl, and I tend to hang out with her at lunch and in a class, she seems to like hanging out with me, but the problem is that I really have no idea if she likes me? Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• you hang out with her or SHE hangs out with you? if she makes the effort to be around you then there's probably some sort of interest there...if you're making the effort and she's like "oh hi so and so" and talks back then that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested. that doesn't mean ignore her or anything to test her but notice if she comes up to you or makes the effort to be around you.

What Girls Said 2

• Um that's not really a lot to go off of. Does she drop hints as in smiling a lot or laughing at something that wasn't really funny?

• dude just ask her out or ask her to hang out. if she says no she says no. you're never gonna know othewise...

What Guys Said 0