Assuming you never kissed anyone before, how do you kiss someone for the first time?

I have (embarrassingly) never kissed anyone before in a romantic way, and I'm pretty sure a little "pucker up and peck on the lips" isn't gonna cut it. lol So, anyone have any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• The type of kiss depends on the situation.

One of my old girlfriends said her favorite was when I was talking to her after a show and stopped in conversation and kissed her then kept talking. She thought that was smooth.

Be artistic. Whatever you think fits the moment.

• Hmmm...good idea! Sure sounds better than building up an awkward pause before trying...lol

What Girls Said 1

• I`ll tilt my head to the right and you tilt your head to the right and then you join lips and open your mouth and let your tongues swirl together

• *you tilt your head to the left

• Yeah you can imagine what a ditzy I am when it comes to the real thing

• Yeah, but that would be kinda cute, too. ;) If a girl I was dating did that, I think I'd be more enamored with her, not less. :) (A girl who's a little bit ditzy is more my type anyway, since I have my dork-moments, too. lol)

What Guys Said 3

• Make sure you pop a mentos before going starboard.

• Ha ha! That wasn't very clear, but I give it points for cracking me up! ;)

• and don't eat garlic, onion, tuna or anything smelly like that before!

• Good tips, girls! I hadn't thought about sweet food being a problem...great suggestion!

• Just go as stated by these other answers tips are accurate just no gum for too long I got questioned about that and it was a total buzz kill a mint is better. good luck.

• Yeah, gum doesn't strike me as very romantic...lol Good point.

• Dude I hadn't kissed anyone before either until recently. When I did I had de ja vu like I knew what it was gonna feel like and I knew how to do it already . Just move in slowly maybe you know Hpw to do it you just don't know that you know

• So, it's probably instinctive, to a degree? That's cool.