Is it trashy if a girl wears a thong when she dating?

I was shopping with my girlfriend and with my sister so my sister told me that my girlfriend whole thong was showing when she was walking up the stairs and she found it funny. Does this make her trashy?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she knew that it was out and exposed while walking up the stairs, then it is a little trashy, but if she didn't know it was there or couldn't fix it for some reason, then she's not trashy at all.it depends on her attitude mostly. like if she's willing to leave her thong out for other guys to see then you may want to have a talk with her about how that's for only you to see. if this happens a lot then I would say to talk to her; and if it only happened once or a few times, then I wouldn't be concerned.

What Girls Said 6

• Is it trashy if a guy sags his pants and his boxers are showing?

• I would say that if she knew about it then it could turn that way. But if she was unaware, and it does happen sometimes..then not at all.

• wtf, she is your girlfriend, do you think she is trashy? it's a thong some pants slip down when going up stairs, this isn't the kind of thing that sounds like its done on purpose. Also all girls exaggerate about other women, I get your sister could only see the top of it. sorry but this is a really stupid question.

• no she's not trashy!

• it's not trashy. And she's your GF! wow you're an...hope she sees this question and dumps you.

and it's totally gross when guys pants hang off their butt because they do it on PURPOSE.

• why? what's the big deal. stop reading something into nothing

What Guys Said 4

• I cannot believe that this is a serious question. Stop, take a second to gather your thoughts, and understand that your girlfriend is not the center of the universe. Everyone is not constantly looking at her like you think. People as a whole understand that this kind of thing sometimes happens, and society has learned to ignore it. If you find your girlfriend trashy because you could see her thong, then you have problems. To answer your question in my opinion, this does not make her trashy.

• I love thongs..:-)

• Nope not trashy. Your sister was probably just jelous.

• not at all