What age did you have your first kiss?

I'm 16 and I have only been out with 2 guys which didn't last that long so I've not had my first kiss yet. It doesn't really bother me it's just that everyone at school seems so far ahead and some girls have slept with guys, some are even pregnant. Now I don't want to be one of those girls but I'm just wondering how old you were when you had your first kiss. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• 16 I had my first kiss later than all of my friends but I do not regret who it was with. I know because everyone seems to have theirs out of the way.

keep this in mind..I am a freshmen in college and have found out that six girls from my class lied about there first kiss. and even first time having sex. So don't take what girls or boys say too serious because how do you know its the truth. Have you seen the movie Easy A...

Hope you find a nice guy for ya first kiss

• Thanks :) I guess they can't be lying if they're pregnant lol but I would rather wait and have it with a great guy first. Only problem is the guy I like at the minute lives 5 hours away :(

• Haha Yeah that's not a lie then, just sad. Aw I dated a guy who lived exactly 5hrs and 10min away he was my first kiss. Long distance is hard. It makes it hard to see couples together when you are missing yours but the time spent together is awesome. Good Luck with that. Maybe he'll be it.

What Guys Said 7

• Twenty. My psychosocial progress has historically been quite delayed. Unless you count video game accomplishments.

• I was 17, it was nice :)

• It doesn't matter what age as long as you find someone you care for and will enjoy sharing it with.

I was 16 and a half years old and mine was divine. Never gonna forget it.

Don't waste it.

• I was 24

• haven't had mine

• 15 for first makeout, real kiss.

• A single kiss is pretty lame, I would count when your first makeout was.

What Girls Said 9

• 15 or 16.. It was meaningless so I didn't really put it on my calendar.lol. What's important is finding a good guy to share it with:)

• I'm 16 too and I haven't got my first kiss, so you're not alone. I sometimes feel alone since everyone have gotten their first kiss, lost their virginity and all that while I haven't even been on a date! It's good to wait and save your first kiss, but still.. It sucks, I want to know how it feels like too if you know what I mean :)

• When I was a baby I was constantly smothered and kissed so as a new born baby

• 14

• I was 14, but it was playing spin the bottle, so I would say my first real kiss was at 15 with my first real boyfriend...

• I was 16 when I had my first kiss, it was with my boyfriend and it was his first as well, he was 17.

• I was 16

• I am 18 now, but I had my first boyfriend when I was 16, he gave me my first kiss and it was very sweet, but we didn't last very long. I dated someone else for like 2 months but I never kissed him because I just didn't feel connected with him, and we broke up because of that. I have not had a boyfriend ever since, and I also feel like I am just falling behind.

• 23