I asked her out but she wanted to bring a friend and her date?

So I met this girl randomly and we seemed to like each other. I called her up following day to make plans to meet for a drink and she asked if she could bring heer roommate and her date. I mean I said that's cool...but on the first date don't you want to go one on one...she seems to like me and seems confident ...so why is she bringing company?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like you said, you met this girl randomly and asked her out the following day. She seems interested, just being safe. Women have to be more cautious.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Not everyone do first dates one on one. Here, making a group thing out of it is fairly common for young people. It's a great way to see how your date is with other people.

• Whenever a girl does that to me, it sends out a bad signal to me. For one, it says to me that she doesn't trust you so her friend being there is some kind of witness or something which I think is even more insulting if the date is in a crouded place. It could also instead say to me that she wants to get her friend's approval of you, which to me says all kinds of things about her. In general if a girl does this, you probably have no chance.