Should I stop talking to him?

I had an acquaintance from school who told me that he liked me. I honestly never got that vibe so it was completely unexpected. I didn't know how to react, because I never even thought of him that way. Anyways, I told him that I'd like to get to know him more. But, after texting for a few weeks I just don't feel it. Even when we talked before it wasn't like amazing or anything like that. We can't really keep a real conversation going. He's all flirting all the time, but I just wanna talk abt something with substance. He still texts me though, and I don't know if I should give him a bigger chance instead of basing it all on text you know? But even when we went out as friends before all this, it was still kind of slightly awkward. I never really had fun talking to him. Should I just tell him straight up that I'm not feeling anything? Or give it more time?

I just feel like if I keep it going, I'd just be leading him on.

Right now, I've kind of been ignoring his texts hoping that he'd get the mssg or that it never comes to him asking me out because I just don't feel like it'll work out. And frankly, I'm scared that it's gunna be extremely awkward.

But I really don't know what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• well, maybe it would be better ot tell him. because that way he will get the message, and yall can still maybe talk, and then if you DO start feeling someting, yall can try again