I used to like him until we started hanging out.. are most guys like this?

well this guy I know likes me a lot and my parents are friends with his. and he spent the night last night and was sitting close to me and stuff and I wasn't comfortable with this because my parents were there and when we were watching a movie all he would do was talk and be annoying and poke me like a 5 year old and every time I would start to fall asleep he WOULD ASK IF I WAS GOING TO BED! and I was like I'm trying too. and he just bugs me. I used to like him until we started hanging out.. are most guys like this? how do I deal with it? what do I do? HELP?!?! What's your opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• you-can-always-become-a-lesbian:D

• Thats not an option for me.. I'm not a vag lover sorry

• well won't he get mad at me..? he like pokes me and sits by me all the time in my personal space I mean I don't mind it but I do need my own space.. so how can I help grown up before I loose interest.

• what-no-hug-him-while-you're-saying-it-with-your-chin-on-his-shoulder,you-can-only-talk-to-him-or-if-you-don't-want-to-do-that-leave-him-a-note-or-text-when-you-see-him-next-time-hug-him-or-something

What Girls Said 0