How to hint that I want him to kiss me?

Subtle things- like is there anything I can say or do to get him to kiss me? Thanks. :)

Please- Nothing corny like "My lips hurt- can you fix them with a kiss?"
I don't want to be the one to make the move- I'm a more tradition guy-makes-the-move kind of girl. I also know that he loves my scent-or rather the perfume I wear. Should I try to incorporate that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this is kinda corny, but I actually had a really shy girl doing it to me once:

We were kinda drunk on a bar, and had the VIP area for ourselves (8 people or so), and this girl kinda liked me for some time, but was really shy (and so were I tbh. :-) ), but she had her drunk friend starting some "Ice-Cube-Game" were you are supposed to pass an ice cube, from mouth to mouth all the way around the table. The girl who liked me, then found some crazy excuse to sit next to me, and when the ice cube came to us, well... it didn't get any further.

That was actually kinda fun, and a new way to do it ! :-D

What Guys Said 4

• When you speak with him, look into his eyes a lot and find any reason you can to touch him (not in a sexual way; that'll come later). I mean, tussle his hair or touch his arm when you are with him, etc.. All of those subtleties will work their magic. To close the deal, try to get physically close to him when you are together. You can't be initimate without getting close, so when you speak with him, move in a little closer than you would when you normally speak with a friend. If this doesn't work, he is either Super-Shy or not fully human.

• Kiss him.

• Lol sometime when your alone and when it's appropriate tell him you want a hug, then snuggle up to him (not sexual though lol) and don't let go. XD I had a girl do that to me and I got the hint and kissed her and it was arguably one of the best kisses of my life! also ware that perfume! =)

• get close to him somehow, like a hug, then whisper in his ear "kiss me". It worked on me. ask him if he kisses girls, if he says yes tell him to prove it on u.;)

What Girls Said 3

• Well as mentioned keep your body language saying ''I'm open for a kiss if you'd like to'' But here's a trick that always works for me (or at least has worked 4 times now XD ) You make sure you're sitting close enough, you talk about stuff mentioning yourself make him compliment you or just wait for him to compliment you and once he does give him a little butterfly kiss on the cheek. In the 4 times I've done that I always got a very passionate first kiss after giving one on the cheek. Of course this is just me...

• Eye contact is one of the number one things. Look him straight in the eye then look at his lips and back at his eyes. He'll catch the hint eventually.

• When he's talking to you, look at his lips alot, it will get him thinking. And throughout a conversation just subtly touch him, like on his arm or something, it will show him your interested. Keep your body language in mind, make sure you sit with your body facing and more open to him, and don't cross your arms, it subconsiously tells him you aren't interested. And try some cinnamon flavored lip gloss, it turns guys on more than any other flavor. They have it at bath and body works(: Good luck!