Am I being paranoid?

My boyfriend hangs out with other girls and he says their friends and they have bfs too. He also wants me to meet them, am I just being paranoid about the girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you're just being paranoid.

If a guy wants you to meet his chick friends, then there obviously isn't going on between them.

You should be happy that he wants you to meet them, I'm more than sure he tells them all about you and everything.

• I am happy! I want to meet these people that he likes to spend time with... We just started going out a month ago and he texts them when we're together and it made me paranoid hah

What Guys Said 1

• the only time you should be scared is if he doesn't want you to meet them.

Other than that it really is probably paranoia.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep, you're being paranoid.

• Yeah I think you are being paranoid.The fact that he wants you to meet them shows he has nothing to hide. I would meet them if I were you, you might like them and it will show your boyfriend you are secure in yourself. Stop being paranoid or you may just lose him. Love yourself for who you are, your boyfriend already loves you, so believe in yourself.Its you who is at the end of your boyfriends arm not them girls. Take Care x

• Yea I guess you're right, I just hate it when he texts them when we're together and I don't know I'm just being paranoid. Thank you though!

• You're paranoid. He wants you to hang out with them, he wants you to be a part of that part of his life

• yeah you are. you should just meet them, they might become your friends too.

• Yea maybe, one of them invited me to her birthday party and she has never met me I guess that shows that they have nothing to hide