Going up to him and kissing him? Guys, would you like this?

i've been talking to this guy since before Christmas and I'm positive he likes me, and I don't think he knows that I like him. so I was thinking about just going up to him and kissing him? would that be creepy or weird, or what would you think if someone you like did that to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is showing all signs that he likes you (touching arms, back, legs, or head; extremely shy or extremely obnoxious around you; etc.) then it wouldn't be creepy or weird. It would be extremely nice and he'd probably be extremely grateful that he didn't have to go through the entire process of working up courage before doing something like that.

If the girl that I like currently did that to me, I would feel extremely relieved for 2 reasons. One, because I know that she likes me the same way I like her, and two, I wouldn't have to keep a major mind battle going on in my head.

What Guys Said 7

• Go for it. If your lucky he is the romantic type and will really like the confidence you exude or will be like any other guy and will think it awesome that a girl showed enough confidence to go up and kiss him. If anything, you'll be on his mind for sure and can work on him from there.

• Well you might not want to "just go up and kiss" but maybe make it a bit more intimate. If you're positive that he likes you then try to show you like him as well. You can do this by touching him a bit more (non sexually). Such as playfully shoving him (gently) when he tells a joke but in general make more contact. If he doesn't run away from your slight increase in contact then if you find a quiet place or somewhere nice, look into his eyes and go for the kiss. I think it is completely acceptable for the girl to go for the kiss as some guys are just too shy and uncertain about themselves to go for it.

And if someone did that to me... hmmm. It has never happened to me. I made the first move on my girlfriend. (Although she may have told me to "bloody do it already.") ^.^

• if a girl I like came up to me and kissed me I would like that alot

• Yes alot

• Um ... The weird thing would be the unexpectance. But if he likes the girl he would prob pick her up and make out with her somewhere, if he didn't like the girl he would be like what in the frig was that for?

• if a girl that I like did that id be so speechless, all your gonna c is my red face and a big smile on my face

but if a girl that I don't like...i think it be kinna weird...

• I would love that if I liked the girl. Lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Those usually only turn out good in the movies. I think you should flirt with him more and make it more known that you're interested in him. If that doesn't work then just come out and say it. You have nothing to loose but the chance to gain a lot. Both of those ideas will give you a better understanding of what his intentions are.

• Hah I did that once. He asked me to dance with him, I kissed him on the cheek, and he gave me a real kiss. We are friends, which I really like, but we both bragged about it to our friends like the immature kids that we are. Of course, I did this kind of because I just wanted to kiss someone and the same applied to him at that time.