What are some qualities that make up a good boyfriend?

So I recently became interested in one of my friends but I don't think she's interested in me especially since she knows about all my past relationships and how I've not been the best boyfriend. Any help ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• a good boyfriend is someone who doesn't flirts with other girls when he already as a gf.

someone who is honest & always look straight into his girlfriend eyes and giv her compliments about her looks startiing with her dress whatever she is wearing girls always like guys who make them feel special.

try to b a gentle man b soft spoken don't jump into her conversation and talk abt how you feel always listen to her first and then share your opinions.

mostly keep yourself clear whenever you wanna talk abt yourself or share something, it should be at the right time and right place which goes for being romantic.

always support her when she is dealing with issues like caring and being for herdoesnt matter if you don't see each other that much feelingscan sometimes be said even on a phone.

thats most of it and if she gives you compliments and try to change you a little bit do it that makes them feel more special like thier boyfriend listens to them and care for them.

so goodluck! :)

if any questions feel free to message me I would b happy to help! :)

What Girls Said 12

• What I look for in a guy is someone who is genuine, honest, caring, and isn't afraid of what other people think. I don't want a guy who is always trying to look cool in front of hisfreinds and not treating me well because of that. Its important that guys tell the girl how they really feel, not hide their feelings. Also, its important for them to make the girl feel loved and cared for and to compliment the girl. Above all else, girls just want to feel loved and like they're your whole world.

Never say something if you don't mean it and don't pretend to be something you're not. Also, just as a general rule, don't play girls or get a reputation for hurting girls, because then the girls that know will be carelful not to fall for you. Hope I helped!

• Kindness, treating her good, loving, caring, and being there for her when she needs you :)

• alpha male

• okay my biggest one is funny..a guy has to make me laugh or its a deal break...I like goofballs =p

• Not pressuring her to do anything she's not ready for yet (thats a big one), acting like a gentleman (holding doors open for her, walking her to the door after the date, etc), showing her that you care about her (talking to her often, holding her hand, telling her she's beautiful). I can tell you're off to a good start, though, by looking for ways to treat her better :)

• well being yourself is a start

just always making her feel special and always wanted.

• Show her that you can be the best am0ng the rest she c0uld imagne when y0u really into her.

• Kindness, compassion, respectful, & loving

• He should be there for you no matter what. And Show his love any possible way. Make her compliments. Take care for the beloved one. These are the most important.

• Give her attention. Just basically make her feel like she's number one in your book.

• Being lovely, easy to get along with be happy and smiley.

Hold doors, treat her with respect. Just little things that can go along way.

• Somebody who really acts like he cares and follows through. Calls me and texts me a lot, really takes an interest in me and what is going on in my life, asks about different things and not just "hey what's up". When a guy remembers things I've told him about myself and my life I appreciate that. Genuine compliments, not just "you're hot" but "you're very pretty" goes a much longer way. Somebody serious about life and the future-cares about education and getting a steady job is also important to me. Somebody who always treats me with respect and respects my opinions and viewpoints. Somebody who knows how to joke around and have a good laugh but also be serious.

What Guys Said 1

• Not all women are the same. It would be better to get to know her and her type, instead of taking some really vague advice from online.