Guys what would you think if your girlfriend doesn't want to kiss you?

Does being in a relationship mean that people must kiss&touch.Is everyone in a relationship doing it or expecting to.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would assume yes, most people in relationships kiss and touch. its a sign of affection, and it should bring you closer. if you don't want to do that with your boyfriend he will just assume you aren't physically attracted to him. I'm not saying you have to do things you are uncomfortable with, but I would talk to him about it.

What Guys Said 3

• So based on your description you just want to be friends?

• Uh yeah? Kissing is the most affectionate thing we do with someone. If my girlfriend didn't wanna kiss me, its over!

• Relationships require intimacy and kissing is one of the easiest way of showing that.

What Girls Said 1

• well relationships are about love and wanting to kiss and touch if you don't want to kiss and touch be friends if your/g.f/b.f doesn't want to kiss you there must be a reason and some advice find awt y...