Where did you meet your other half?

The quesiton says it all: I want other who read this to know that the possbilities are endless when it comes to meeting others and not just at a bar while your drunk stumbling into your car hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him on the first day of university in chemistry class. I started talking to a girl on my way into class who invited me to sit with her and then introduced me to her friend (they lived in the same residence building). It turned out that all three of us were in the same program, so we had a lot of classes together and became friends. I was friends with him for 3 years before we started dating, and we've been together for almost 5 years now.

What Guys Said 1

• In the private dance booth at the strip club. I made it rain, there was love in the club, and the rest is history.

What Girls Said 1

• online :( I'm ashamed to admit. but he's a great guy

• I think its so funny how people find it embarrasing to meet online. I'm one of them also. I dated a guy and we came up with a story as to how we met because my friends thought online dating was for losers with no social skills which is totally not me. I'm actually very social and love to have fun! Good for you!