Girls, do you ever feel jealous of your friends dating cute guys?

Do you wish their guy was pursuing you instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I'm very picky with guys, I've only ever been seriously interested in 2 guys since I've been in high school. I'd see their boyfriends as only acquaintances, maybe get to know them better, but I'd rather they didn't start liking me. That would cause a lot of jealousy and more haters...and I've had experience, some of my friendships being destroyed just because some weirdo that my friend had a crush on started liking me. So no, really, spare me all the drama.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I know I do. But then I remind myself there are things that my friends are lacking, that are more attractive on me. It works out! =)

• I'm not jealous of them because they have a "hot" boyfriend (our tastes differ, anyways), but sometimes I wish I had what they have with their boyfriend.

• all of my friends and I usually have totally different taste when it comes to guys, so we don't usually go for the same one. except one time I liked a guy, and my friend pursued him, but he admitted to liking me, and lots of drama ensued. not worth it lol. I just assume from now on that they are all off-limits

• yes. human nature to want attention

What Guys Said 0