Never been kissed?

(Guys) would you think there is something wrong with a girl if she hasn't been kissed before, is it a deal breaker, or is it no big deal and you can take care of it?

(Girls) would you have a problem with a guy whose never kissed a girl before, and would you break off or resist getting into a relationship with someone like that?

Say they were 16 and over

Most Helpful Guy

• No there isn't anything wrong with her, I didn't get my first kiss until 18. I was a girls first kiss when I was in college though and she was very bad at kissing. I didn't want to freak her out by telling her it was a weird kiss so I tried to kiss her the "right" way hoping she would figure it out but she didn't.

Not a deal breaker at all.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't got my first kiss, so I wouldn't mind if a guy haven't either. I actually think it's a good thing, because you don't have to feel so inexperienced in front of him and you'll both will be each others first kiss, which is a special thing.

• Someone is going to be someone elses first kiss at somepoint, so no, I wouldn't have a problem wih it.