Worst kissing experience?

How did the worst kisser you've ever kissed kiss you to make it so awful?

I also realize how many times I used a variation of "kiss" in that question. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Thinking back on it now many of the kisses when I was younger was bad but I just didn't know any better.

A lot of the girls used wayyy to much tongue and it was really sloppy.

Now that I'm older and more experienced I don't really use any , and kissing now is much more enjoyable

What Guys Said 3

• This actually reminds me of a third one, I was in a relationship with this other girl. I didn't wanted to be her boyfriend, but she throwed herself at me and started kissing my neck telling me she loves me, and I also felt bad, I told her yes, but I didn't want her, but like 2 months in I actually started liking her, but then I moved away and we had like a long distance type of deal for like 6 months, when I came back she had gained some weight and she looked really bad, but I had to kiss her because I knew she was waiting for me for so long, but it was awful because I didn't feel attracted to her anymore.

Actually my love life sucks these days and remembering these experiences makes me realize I was not doing so bad back in the day, I wonder what changed. Maybe I became needy myself, who knows.

• I also had another one really bad with another girl that I didn't like either, she asked me out but I turned her down, as far as I know she only wanted to go out because her boyfriend broke up with her or something, we were coworkers and someone told me she was crying because I turned her down, so I felt bad and I told her we can go out and just talk, so we went to a park that is like in front of a beach at night and we were there alone in her car and I didn't have a escape, she didn't trow herself to me, but she was playing victim and I kissed her just to make her feel better but I didn't like it. Next day she was like happy to be my girlfriend and I had to tell her that we couldn't see each other anymore like that, that we should be friends, and surprisinly she took it nice, as far as I know. She wasn't bad looking, but she was too needy too.

• Just the fact that she was too needy before it happened, we were playing with the bottle and I had to kiss her, if she was a stranger and I didn't know how she was, I probably woulded enjoyed, but this girl I knew already for a while and she always had been very needy around me and I knew she wanted this to happen, so when it did, she throwed herself at me, it was so bad, but I had to do it, I had no choice, I wanted to makeout with the other hot girls playing the game.

What Girls Said 1

• The guy was drunk and I was trying to let him down easy telling him we'd be better as friends when he lunged at me.Sloppiest most disgusting kiss ever not only was his drool running down his mouth it was running down mine too.I still shiver in disgust.