How will I know how to?

okay so I have never hooked up with guy. I have kissed a guy before but only a peck, and I never was as interested in them. I like this guy right now and if we go on a date I'm nervous that I won't know how to. How do you know how to start it if he leans in for it. I don't wanna be a bad kisser.

Most Helpful Guy

• trust me you will know when the time is right to kiss him.

don't be afraid to try it . if you don't do it you'll regret it.

just make sure you tilt your head to the right haha

and you can probably just google "how to kiss" and you'll get plenty of simple guides

What Guys Said 2

• relax and go with the flow! I was like you, my first kiss I was scared. so the girl made the first move and after we were done, she said that was the best kiss she ever had lol.

you'll catch on

• go with the flow it gonna be amazing . because every time we do something for the first time we need to be relax and just be cool .

What Girls Said 4

• If you like him, and he does you, then relax--the kiss will find itself.if that makes senses.lol

• ummm just go with the flow. kiss him very gentley and I always like to touch his face while I kiss a guy. try not to be nervous or think about it when it happends because he might notice.

• i think if he leans in just follow his lead. its rhythm kinda. just move you lips with his. Eventually you'll get the hang of it.

• It will all come naturally don't worry your not the only one who thinks like that most people do,personally my self I don't belive in a bad kisser I just think its the way the other person

likes to be kissed :) slow,fast,passionate x