Trying Dating Again After Fight With Depression?

Hello. I'm just now getting over a depression problem I had for several years I've been working for about year to get better and feel better.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I'm happy to hear that you're getting/got help for depression. It's never easy. I have Bipolar myself. It's great that you took time apart for yourself, that's what I also did, and then it was game time. Firstly you should go out. I'm not sure if you're working, but if you're not get work somewhere really busy where there's lots of girls. Join a gym? Get a hobby so that you can go somewhere that has to do with your hobby or just take a class in something totally random. Maybe even tell your friends that you're ready to start dating and ask them to help. It's nothing to be ashamed of. That's what your friends are for anyway right? Grab a few friends and even go to a club or concert. Even if it's something you don't really like doing, it's all about finding a girl right? The more you go out,the more people. Your last good resort will always be online dating but that should be the last resort!