Do girls expect us to pay for every date?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one, yes. The second and third, most likely. After that I'll offer to pay and even if you refuse it, I'm gonna try. It's only fair. Hopefully you don't stuck with the chick who "forgot her purse" so many times you're wondering if she even has a purse : D

What Girls Said 4

• Not EVERY date, but most! Especially the first few. It's just how it works.

• Not every one but tell her before you get there.

• No, we want to pay for ourselves.

• Nah, not anymore. It's polite of you to try though and then let us split it or cover a few.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm not a woman, but I find that if I don't pay I have better success. It seems like really attractive women are so used to this that they disdain men who swoon over them. I actually tell women to buy me a flower/small gift if they want to see me tonight and for some reason, when there are several women competing for your attention, they all want you. Also make sure she's not using you for a free dinner/ good time because there are SOME women who take advantage of guys... asking them to pay for at least 1 date routs these gals out. Good luck man, Kyle