Never been kissed! I'm turning 20 this year and I've still never been kissed! HELP!!

It seems like I live in a world where there are no guys. When I was 17, I was like, no big deal, it will happen someday...

But it didn't. Then I started closing myself off, I felt weird because I'd never been kissed by a guy, never been touched... never even held hands!

Then I felt like there was something wrong with me, and I had a lot of trouble with body issues, but I am mostly over that now, I'm relatively confident in myself, and I know its not because of how I look. But I just can't seem to signal to guys that I'm open, omg I'm SO open!

But I worry about it pretty much every day, I feel like a refugee from the 1800s! So, my question is...

How weird is it that I've still never been kissed?

and also,

Once I get a guy close enough to kiss, should I tell him he's the first?

HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey hey, it's okay!

Contrary to popular belief, there is no race to be kissed, or have a boy/girlfriend, or be in love. These things happen for us all at different ages of our lives.

I'm sure a guy would not mind it one bit if you told him you've never been kissed, so don't be afraid to tell him whenever that time does come. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I had my first kiss playing truth or dare, coincidentally it was with my best friend's boyfriend. I was pretty lucky, though, he actually explained things without making me any more embarrassed and it was pretty hot.

• Don't worry, I'm 17 and haven't never been kissed or even had a boyfriend. I'm sure if you find the right guy to tell he's the first he won't mind. There's someone out there for you don't worry

• I know a guy who did not get his first kiss until age 24

What Guys Said 0