How long should I wait?

So I went to the club tonight and met this amazing girl who bought me shots all night and I want to see her again. She gave me her number so how long should I wait before I call or text her?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should call her the next day if she likes you too since she bought you drinks all night I believe she does she will respect that you call her the next day like a gentleman and that will give you a few points in her book rather than waiting longer she might think you are just calling her cause nothing better presented itself and please call! don't text women appreciate a real conversation texting is so impersonal

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you call her within the next week? Hopefully that way, you don't seem to desperate, yet you're still showing that you're interested. Good luck!

• You should wait for two days, and then call her. I think calling is a way better than texting. It makes better impression.

• call her the next day!

• wow wtf you let a girl buy you drinks? isn't that kind of unmanly Just saying text/call her tomorrow

What Guys Said 1

• Well...I disagree with anon down here on the first part. BUT...you should text her tomorrow for sure. That's what I would do. And to the anon user... Hell yes he let her buy him some drinks. I'm sure he's bought quite a few drinks for women in the past. And let's face it... Do you know a guy that wouldn't LOVE to have a sugar momma? lol